And if you are too worried about your blog bounce rate, then of course increasing page views is one of the many solution you could do.
So here are five (5) tips on how to increase page views
1. Top navigational menu links ( such as home, about us, etc..)- Include a link in your top navigation that lead to what you think the most important part of your blog or you think your visitors would want to read in your blog. This will not just help your visitors to easily navigate in your blog inner pages (when they are on your blog homepage of course), but also your blog visitors that land on your inner pages as well. They can easily navigate your other post or go back to your homepage.
2. Sidebar links- Many bloggers just put lot of unuseful widgets on their sidebars, not only it is not useful but also it also affect the loading time of the blog page. So, why not make your blog sidebar useful.. Like on the #1 tip, find a post in your blog that you think that it is your best post or you think visitors would be interested reading it and make a link to it and put it on your blog sidebar.
3. Expandable post summaries- Many of bloggers are using this on their blogs, It's the read more.., view more.. or continue reading link. This is very effective because you are just showing a snippet of your post, and again if your visitors find your post interesting, they will go for the whole post by clicking your provided link.
4. Linking your post- with each other- When you are writing an article and it is related to your other post, make it a point that you link them. Like for example your sentence is " last time i made a post", then link it to which post you are referring to. This will not only increase your blog page views but also your blog pagerank. yes, you read it right.. because not only our blog homepage are being rank but also the inner pages of our blog. But this post is not about pagerank, it's about how to increase page views, so, I will not make explanation about inner page pagerank to not confuse you.
5. Related post below post- Providing links to a related post to your readers below your actual post, the more likely they will click on it because its related to the post they've just read. Many blogging platforms have widgets or plug-ins that you can set-up in your blog to easily put a related post below the post.
Note: This tips will not only help your visitors to easily navigate your whole blog and increases your page views, but, it will also helps search engine spiders or search engine bots to easily crawl your entire blog for better search engine indexing.