My PSP won't turn off | PSP froze it won't turn off

Sunday, August 09, 2009 / Comments (1) / by kumander / PERMALINK

My PSP froze, tried to turn it off but my PSP won't turn off. This just happened to my PSP awhile ago before I wrote this post. Here's what had happened, actually I'm not the one playing the PSP when the problem occured. My sister was the one playing when my PSP froze suddenly, she tried to turn it off but the PSP won't turn off. I got a little worried when I tried to turn it off. I tried many times but with no luck.


PSP

So, what solved the problem you ask? Here's what I did. At first I thought of removing the battery, but before doing it I thought what if I tried first hold the power button longer, and guess what .. whoala!! The PSP turned off after maybe for 20 to 30 seconds of holding the power button. Turn it on again to check if the PSP was ok, luckily everything was fine :)

You've read the post. What's next?

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email to receive free updates directly in your inbox.

Submit Article :-)
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Google bookmarks mixx Sphinn TwitThis Share on Facebook

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous @ December 5, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Very useful tip, you saved me hours of time trying to solve this problem, thank you very much!!!

Post a Comment

* Comments are moderated.

* Spam will not be tolerated.