Dropping EC using Google Chrome

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 / Comments (1) / by kumander / PERMALINK

Yeterday google announced the launching of chrome from their blog. So today, I thought of checking it out for myself and decided to download it. After downloading, I start exploring its features and I noticed immediately its blinding speed on loading pages, so I thought of dropping EC using this new browser. Went on my inbox on my Entrecard account, click and opened 10 entrecards in tabs then guess what?

The sites I opened loads quickly. Usually when I do my daily drops, I always disable the "automatic load images" in Firefox, to make a page load faster. But with this Chrome, it efficiently load a pages even without having to disable images from the browser, which i dont know yet if this new browser have this kind of feature. Unlike firefox, this beta release does'nt yet support extensions, so no entrebar yet when using Chrome. I'm looking forward for the full version release of Chrome. By the way, the download is offered only for windows XP and VIsta owners for now.

If you want to try Chrome, you can download it at http://www.google.com/chrome


You've read the post. What's next?

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email to receive free updates directly in your inbox.

Submit Article :-)
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Google bookmarks mixx Sphinn TwitThis Share on Facebook

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous @ September 4, 2008 at 1:14 AM

i downloaded it yesterday but today i've uninstalled it cuz i found there was no different, even not faster but slower.

Post a Comment

* Comments are moderated.

* Spam will not be tolerated.