Fleet foxes SNL video: Fleet foxes on Saturday Night Live

Sunday, January 18, 2009 / Comments (2) / by kumander / PERMALINK



Fleet Foxes- Seattle band Fleet Foxes is the musical guest on Saturday Night Live (SNL) tonight. Fleet Foxes will be playing "Mykonos" and "Blue Ridge Mountains" on their performance on SNL (Saturday Night Live). Fleet Foxes, a bearded Seattle band known for their stirring harmonies. Fleet Foxes released its self-titled debut in June.

Well while i'm searching for Fleet Foxes SNL video, I have found this one youtube video of Fleet Foxes SNL performance.
Its just a recorded video from a tv. Watch it before NBC takes it down

Fleet Foxes SNL video: Fleet Foxes Mykonos on Saturday Night Live





You've read the post. What's next?

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email to receive free updates directly in your inbox.

Submit Article :-)
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Google bookmarks mixx Sphinn TwitThis Share on Facebook

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Anonymous @ January 18, 2009 at 4:45 AM

I've no time for music ever since I got married and had kids. I heard 'Mykonos' in the radio when I was driving home. It was night and a little stressed. Surprisingly, I was feeling relaxed when I got home. I realized now that the band is named Fleet Foxes and the harmony in their music had unwinded me that night somehow. Thanks for the info. I missed the show but I've watched the video here.

Anonymous @ January 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Great performers.. They will surely be great contributors to our music industry.. Thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

* Comments are moderated.

* Spam will not be tolerated.