Warning visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Saturday, January 31, 2009 / Comments (0) / by kumander / PERMALINK

Warning visiting this web site may harm your computer!, I thought I'm the only one experiencing this.. I thought my sites really had malware or something like that. Awhile ago i was checking my sites in webmaster tools, and it turns out that all my blog had the message that my blogs were suspected with malware. I just learned now that it's not only my blogs, but all sites in the planet experienced this, And all search results, resulted in this message "Warning visiting this web site may harm your computer!."

Google already posted a blog on their official blog regarding this "this web site may harm your computer!" glitched. They said its already fixed.

And I'm not seeing anymore the "Warning- visiting this web site may harm your computer!" mesages in webmaster tools.




You've read the post. What's next?

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email to receive free updates directly in your inbox.

Submit Article :-)
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Google bookmarks mixx Sphinn TwitThis Share on Facebook

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments are moderated.

* Spam will not be tolerated.